Scotch Colors and Patterns: Duct Tape Jewelry
Materials for Necklace
Directions For Necklace
1) Place your unadorned bezel on a chain with a jump ring
2) Lay your bezel face up and cover it with a strip of tape
3) Use your fingernail to push the tape into the edges of the bezel
4) Trim the excess tape with an exacto knife
5) Remove the excess tape
6) Place a coordinating strip of tape diagonally across the bottom of your bezel and repeat steps 3-5
Materials for Earrings
Directions For Earrings
1) Cover one side of a blank stamping disk with tape and trim excess with scissors. Add contrasting tape, diagonally, and trim excess.
2) Use a straight pin to poke through the existing hole and place your disk on an earring wire.
Milford Public Library11 S E Front StreetMilford, DE 19963(302) 422-8996
Copyright © 2021 delawarelibraries.orgDelaware Division of Libraries